Marketing Copilot® Builds Proven

High-Performing Revenue Funnels

That Launch Sales


Independent Software Vendors

Marketing Copilot® helps companies build awareness in the Microsoft channel. Build a product marketing strategy that helps you attract more partners and sell more!

Microsoft Partners

Marketing Copilot® helps companies cut through the clutter in the Microsoft ecosystem, differentiating your products and services so you can stand out and sell more!

Microsoft Customers

Marketing Copilot® implements marketing automation software using our proven methodology to guide you to success with Dynamics 365 Marketing, HubSpot or emfluence.

Small and Midsize Business Owners 

Marketing Copilot® will drive leads for your business. We do that using our proprietary methodology to build your revenue funnel.

Managed Service Providers

Marketing Copilot® helps companies communicate their value in a competitive marketplace. We have a proven methodology to help you to find customers and keep customers!

Only 17% of the Buyer Journey can be affected by a sales person. Your web presence handles the remaining 83%.

Do you have what it takes to build a high-performing revenue funnel for your organization?

Your Flight Path to Revenue…

"Marketing CoPilot has become an integral part of our team. Through collaborative work they’ve helped Evenica build a strong marketing foundation that has led to increased brand awareness and a shortened sales cycle. Their strong understanding of the Microsoft partner channel made them uniquely qualified to help Evenica with everything from identifying buyer personas to copywriting. With the help of Marketing CoPilot, Evenica will continue to evolve their marketing strategy through innovative campaigns."
Kelly Mazur
Manager of Marketing & Microsoft Partnership at Evenica