Marketing Automation Workshop – Cutting through the hype
Marketing Automation Workshop for Toronto area
Join us Friday April 25, 2014 from 1:00-3:00 pm in Richmond Hill for this important Marketing Automation Workshop.
Once you have your Content Marketing Plan in place, Marketing Automation can help you automate the process of digital marketing and lead management. But as with all new technologies there is hype and there is reality for small business.
- When is the right time to look at marketing automation tools?
- How do you know if they will help your company?
- What is the actual ROI?
Is this technology hype or could marketing automation tools really help your business?
In this Marketing Automation Workshop we will cover:
- The definition and purpose of Marketing Automation.
- How to determine whether or not your business is ready for Marketing Automation.
- What you need to get in place, in order to enable Marketing Automation Tools to be a success.
- The features you should look for in a Marketing Automation Tool.
- What you can do in the meantime, if you’re not quite ready to implement a Marketing Automation system.
This workshop is limited to 40 attendees.
Cost: only $40
This workshop will be conducted at the Richmond Hill Country Club, 8905 Bathurst St., Richmond Hill, Ontario.
What you’ll bring… and what you’ll leave with…
Each participant must come armed with the definition of a lead in their business and the number of leads their website is currently generating on a monthly basis. YouÂ will walk away with your very own Marketing CoPilot Are you Ready for Marketing Automation? Checklist.