Moving beyond email marketing to marketing automation…
A lot of our customers tell us that they are currently using a marketing automation platform or CRM system in their business but primarily for email marketing and they have not unleashed the power of marketing automation. When we dig a little deeper to uncover why, we receive three insightful answers from our customers:
- The management team doesn’t fully understand marketing automation or its value.
- There is no alignment between sales and marketing and who owns the lead process.
- The absence of a researched content strategy means the default setting in marketing is to “push” content via email rather than “pull” interest based on targeted content and an identified buyer path.
If any of this sounds like your organization, a managed agency service may be the best way to assist you with any or all of these problems.
Marketing CoPilot and ClickDimensions have teamed up to offer new service packages as part of a pilot project running until the end of 2018. Designed for ClickDimensions customers who need a managed marketing program, this new service will help you improve demand generation for your business and maximize the value of your ClickDimensions investment with the Marketing CoPilot team as your ClickDimensions-certified product consultants and outsourced strategic marketing team.This pilot project will be focused on strategy development and inbound marketing execution for companies who:
- Need assistance getting management team buy-in with respect to marketing automation.
- Want to close the gap between sales and marketing with a defined lead management process.
- Want to do more with ClickDimensions than just send emails.
Ready to get started? Email us to schedule a call with certified inbound marketing experts from Marketing CoPilot.
Not sure yet? Download this guide to Getting Started with Marketing Automation to see if the time is right for your organization to move beyond emailing to lead generating.