Digital Marketing Account Manager
We are looking for a B2B Digital Marketing Manager to replace one of our HubSpot Superstars who is going on maternity leave. This is a seven to nine-month, contract position with the potential to renew after nine months. We need someone that is a super-user on HubSpot, WordPress and potentially ClickDimensions or at least ready to jump in and get up to speed on other marketing automation products outside of HubSpot. HubSpot is the primary tool you will be using during 90% of your day. We also require you to have solid project management skills and be willing to document account management in Basecamp.
Here are some things you need to love doing:
- Work with the strategy team to understand the developed strategy for a client and deliver a plan for three to five clients at a time who may all be in various stages of awareness, consideration or conversion programming
- Schedule and run weekly or bi-weekly programming calls with clients
- Execute content marketing across a variety of digital channels such as social, website, email, paid advertising, etc
- Document and report on progress through metrics and analysis to clients on a monthly basis
We are looking for someone who wants to…
- Make a major impact with your work and to constantly learn and develop your strategic B2B marketing skills.
- Think big picture as well as manage the details.
- Deliver lead generation results via marketing.
- Proofread, edit and identify great content.
- Use Google Analytics data to make marketing decisions.
- You have 5 years experience in digital marketing.
Here are some things you might have done in the past:
- Worked along side senior executive clients.
- Experience in an agency environment or marketing department, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Planned and executed client-specific special events, such as webinars, press events and more.
- Coordinated outside vendors in the areas of design, website development, video, photography, etc.
- Researched and produced compelling B2B marketing content that support lead generation
- Managed and updated client websites on a regular basis, including posting marketing content and generating new landing pages, etc.
- Set up and run paid advertising programs (PPC).
- Gotten good results with social media campaigns.
Type: Full Time Contract Position
Start Date: April or May 1, 2020
End Date: January 1, 2020
Compensation: To be discussed based on contractor’s hourly rate requirements
Contractor is responsible for computer equipment and software (running minimum Windows 10 and Office), cell phone and internet.
Apply for Position…