How does it work?
Week 1: Assess the data in analytics and the results of your current digital tactics. We review your sales results against lead generation goals, analyze competitors and create a list of recommendations that will improve website conversion, immediately.
Week 2: After you submit customer scorecard information, we conduct a 3-hour workshop with your sales and marketing team to confirm your messaging, document your buyer personas and confirm how your ideal customer purchases your product or service. We document the content and process they need to shortlist your company.
Week 3: The Marketing CoPilot team develops a comprehensive plan complete with messaging, content themes and conversion strategy. We include keyword data, digital tactics and a content map to apply to your website and marketing automation system.
Week 4: We present the plan to your team to launch you to digital lead generation success.
What are the deliverables?
Your comprehensive digital lead generation plan will include:
- The results of our assessment of your current digital state and competitor analysis
- A clearly stated value proposition and content theme applied to your website
- Documented buyer personas and the buyer journey path required for lead generation on your website and digital tactics
- A conversion strategy and content plan with supporting keyword research
- A series of prioritized digital tactics for you to execute over 12 months that are clearly mapped to the Awareness, Consideration and Conversion stages of your buyer
How long does it take?
Our Quick Start Plan is meant to take 4 weeks to get you the plan you need to improve lead generation and digital marketing success. Sometimes, due to lag times getting system access, chasing client homework or scheduling people for workshops, it could take up to 6 or 8 weeks. Our process is meant to deliver in 4 weeks. It’s up to you how fast you need to make that happen.
What happens after the Quick Start Plan?
Now comes the fun part! You get to execute the plan or we can help you do that too. We work in three different ways with our clients:
1. Do it for you (You require marketing resources to enhance your website and execute digital marketing tactics from web design and development to content writing, blogging and email marketing) Usually a 12-month commitment
2. Do it with you (You have a marketing manager, web developer or designer who needs project management support and help with the tactics, strategy and reporting) Usually a 6-month commitment
3. Coach your team (You have a full compliment marketing team but require an outside set of eyes to help coach on the strategy and best practices) Usually a month-to-month option
Who is involved?
We recommend involving the head of sales, marketing and customer service. We are looking for the best insights possible about your best customers, why they choose you and how they purchase your product or service. We use this information to create a clear buyer journey and conversion strategy you can apply to your website to improve lead generation results.
How is it different from what we have done before?
If your website is not generating qualified leads for your sales team and revenue, chances are, it’s completely different than what you have done before. The Quick Start Plan is based on a methodology guaranteed to improve your digital lead generation results.
What Does it Cost?
The Quick Start Plan is $10,000 made in two easy payments over 4 weeks. Additional fees may be incurred based on the number of buyer personas you are selling to and the number of products or services you sell as a business. Most of our clients fit into the $10,000 price point.
Who else has done this before and what were their results?
Learn How Hitachi Healthcare…
Aligned their sales and marketing goals to make marketing automation working in their organization.
Learn How CRM Dynamics…
Developed a content and conversion strategy to stop losing leads on their website.